Home About Me Contact Me Homework Image Map

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Week of January 8th

Hello everyone!  Happy New Year!  I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and are ready to get back into the swing of things.  I definitely am! 
Be sure to check the Homework Tab for this week's share homework topic.  I'm looking forward to seeing your little ones Monday morning!
This week:

Sight Words: find, from, but
Theme:  The Mitten
Language Arts:  story structure, cause/effect
Math: Numbers to 100
Writing:  Writing stories
Phonics: Oo
Brisket:  I will pick on Monday

Important Dates:
January 10:  Minimum Day
January 15:  No School
January 24:  Class Pictures

Sight Words:
Words we've been working on in class:
find
from
but
how
where
many
is
of
so
are
now
with
my
a
to 
the
and
can
I
see
like
come
me
you
what

Please put these in flashcards and practice them if your child can not read these words. Thank you for your support.  







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment